Sunday, July 11, 2010

It's Kind of Like Christmas in July

These last few weeks have absolutely flown by! Each day has been filled with fresh glances at God's HUGE creation. Each day is new, exciting, unpredictable, and overflowing with beauty in so many ways! I have seen beauty in babies, the smiles of teenagers, the forgiveness of children, and the selflessness of teamwork. Every single day has really felt like Christmas!


Before saying goodbye to Lisa, our team got to spend a few days hiking and camping at Sipi Falls. This was yet another day where I found myself surrounded and overwhelmed by the care and love of my Father God. To know that His hand is on every tree, every sunflower, every drop of water gushing from the falls, every person on this team... causes me to be so thankful!

Thank YOU for reading and praying for me as I continue my journey and adventures here. Please pray for continued health, strength, and peace of mind as I wind down my ministries here and begin to say goodbyes.

Love, thanks, and peace,

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment